Monday, October 6, 2008

Starting off the Week

Yippie! I got the apartment with Andrea! I'm getting excited to move. I've packed some of the bathroom stuff and the drawers of misc papers and stuff already. Now I plan to eat as much food as I can so I don't have to carry as much over and pack my large suitcases full of clothes. I know it's still a couple weeks away, but this kind of change is good.

There are a slew of graduates who are taking a tour of the bank, and two of them started in the department I'm in and will be there for a short while. I get to delegate tasks to them in Brian's absence and this is exciting. They seem eager to learn and help and come up with ideas, which is really nice to work with people of that mentality. So, it should be a good time over the next few weeks.

Now, I'm off to watch Friends and then to Table Tennis!

No comments: