Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Indulging in City Life

I've just come to realize that I'm now living in a city, and not just any city, a large cosmopolitan city (which is getting colder as the winter quickly approaches).

So... I'm settled. I'm comfortable. I have a routine of work, table tennis, and shopping. Randomness only occurs occasionally with a good craic at work, a cool rally in a table tennis game, an interesting sight while shopping, or a day out on the town with a friend. Call me greedy, but I'd like to introduce just a little more randomness into my life.

Recent events have shown me that life is precious, and I'm determined to enjoy what I can of my life as it is at the moment. For now, this is focused on exploring the theatre. I've recently booked a few plays (Menopause the Musical, The Nutcracker, and The Last Days of the Celtic Tiger with Ross O'Carroll Kelly) and a couple comedy shows (Des Bishop, and Keith Barry). I'm very much looking forward to these and will share the events as they come up.

For now, ta-ta! It's time for me to read before bedtime with my luscious cup of Cadburry's hot chocolate with a little bit of Pumpkin Spice mixed in...

No comments: