Saturday, July 12, 2008

Spic n Span!

Cleaned my room today with a good vacuum cleaning, and it feels so nice. I think I will keep this up once a week (or worst case, once every two weeks). I also cleaned the whole bathroom and that feels equally as nice. I didn't realize how much I love having a clean living space. Over the past while, I've just spot cleaned, but I think I prefer a good, deep cleaning instead. I will make this my new goal.

Also got some great deals in the stores today (to continue with my amazing deal shopping from last weekend). Now, I'm all set for a beach scene with a bikini bathing suit, a sun dress, and sunglasses (total - 19 euros for all...!)! Not that a beach scene will happen in Ireland, but who knows, I might decide to go to Greece or Spain at some point...

No comments: