Monday, April 28, 2008

I WON!!

The three things that made me happy today...

1. I won the perfume I was bidding on, on e-bay!! And I got it for a lot cheaper than I expected! I said I'd pay up to $37.75, and ended up getting it for $23.51!!! I'm so excited for this :-)

2. I went to play table tennis tonight. It was the first time back since the gym had been repainted. Only problem is not many people know that it's re-open. It ended up being me and one other guy, Pat, who I enjoy playing and chatting with (usually he brings his 9-year old son, Colin, with him too, who's also a lot of fun to play against, full of smiles and a great little player!). Tonight, despite being quite, it was still good fun. I love table tennis :-)

3. I needed to make an appointment for something, but couldn't quite remember the date that the "night out" with everyone at work was supposed to be. I called up Meabe (one of my co-workers) and she told me that the original date was probably going to be changed so to go ahead and book my appointment. After that, she asked what I was doing, and said that I should meet her, Edel, and Pat at the pub. I would have gone if I hadn't planned on going to table tennis, but it felt really nice to be invited, and hopefully next time there's an invite, I won't have plans.

No comments: