Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scrum-didally-umptious!

My three happy events for the day:

1. I enjoyed this Sunday with a nice walk along the sea (in total, about 2.5 hours). The sea breeze was refreshing -- I let it blow all through my hair, and soaked up the sun that was shining on this bright, blue-sky day. I saw a few dogs enjoying the freedom of being outside (made me wish I could have a dog so badly) -- On one occasion, from afar, I saw this black and white dog zooming down the sandy beach like there's no tomorrow. I stood still, and could actually hear the thumping of his paws hitting the packed sand; he was giving it all he had, and will be one tired puppy tonight!
















2. A friend of mine, a co-worker actually, texted me out of the blue to see if I want to watch the semi-final rugby game (Munster, Ireland vs. somewhere with an S, England) that was on this afternoon. So, we met at a pub near my house and it was interesting, there was one guy with a fuzzy afro who ran really fast and it was cool to watch how agile he was as he jumped out of the way of people and dodged tackles. I'd seen rugby one or two times before, and even though I'm not so much into rugby, it was nice to hang out with Dave. I always have a hard time convincing myself to go out with people, but when I do, I usually have a good time and am glad I went, like today.

3. Yesterday I bought a chocolate muffin and I ate half of it this morning and half after dinner. It was so delicious, very moist and not too rich. Definitely a worth-while treat. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I like your blog. It is nice to keep it short and do the three things that made you smile.
Good Job!