Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hope

Happiness comes from the little actions... And I hope these things among others keep me well fueled with happiness of my own

1) I did something daring today!! Sorry though, it's a secret and I can't disclose more... I was proud of myself for following through with it though. I had been thinking about it for quite some time.

2) I chatting on the phone with Emily (the girl in the wheelchair in my previous post) and it seemed to make her day. I also enjoyed our easy-going banter.

3) I trained the new guy at work, Dominic, on how to use a bank-specific program -- I also surprised myself today with the knowledge I have amassed about it thus far in the 4 months of using it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you are taking some personal risks!!! Keep it up, that's how you grow and learn..

Gumball

Anonymous said...

^_<
this is the first time I pass by your blog. Try to guess who I am, dear friend!
I think you may need a clue.Well, think about someone that you give that one your blog's address!
Do you know why did I choose this post to leave comment? You post it on the day which is also my birthday!
Wish you all the best! Go on your training on ping_pong!