Sunday, June 29, 2008

Great!

This weekend was wonderful and fun after Friday was over and behind me. I had a nice chat with my friend, Dustin, on Friday night, and he really cheered me up. Saturday I just had a relaxing day, sleeping in and going for a walk by the sea. Sunday was busy, I learned to cook a special rice dish from Mauritius (where my friend is from) and it was really tasty - and I can bring the leftovers to work for lunch and save myself some lunch money! After that I met another friend for a coffee and had a nice chat. To follow, my dad and I watched the final Euro 2008 championship soccer match together. He called me and we stayed on the phone watching it together. It was interesting to watch a game that way with someone, but it was quite nice! I really enjoyed having his "company" :-)

I also looked into iPods -- I would really like an 8GB Green or Turquoise Nano, ...that and a bicycle are my current wish list items. So, if any rich people out there are looking to buy anything for someone, I'd like to put my name in the hat...!

No comments: