Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Table Tennis!

I'd forgotten how much I love playing table tennis until this week. After renovating the gym for two months where they have table tennis (so, that meant no access to playing the game) and after my trip to Peru, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I get to laugh and smile and have a really good time with all my table tennis friends, old and new, and I really enjoy that. I met a couple tonight who came to play for the first time at this gym, and they seem really nice (from Poland... lately so many people I meet are from Poland and they have all been incredibly nice and fun people). The girl and I were talking about taking classes at the gym together, which I think would be a lot of fun, especially having someone in the class to giggle with each other when we can't keep up with the instructor! The gym membership is really expensive, but to keep playing table tennis, I will have to now join the gym (a request the gym is making...). However, this might turn out to be a good thing, as the classes will enable me to meet people and keep healthy, while also continuing with my table tennis. The other gym I go to doesn't have classes and of course doesn't have table tennis... So, decision made, I will fork out a load of money for my sanity, health, and entertainment :)

No comments: