Friday, May 2, 2008

The Ground Beneath

Three things that made me happy today...

1. It's the start of a three-day weekend!

2. I went out with my co-workers after work this evening. It always makes the weekend feel longer to do something on a Friday, and it's good for me to learn how to be more social. I just found out that one of my co-workers, Pat, is going to Canada for a year at the end of the summer, he announced it at the pub because he just told our boss today that he wants to see if he can take a year of absense. He's going to be missed, he has the type of personality that breaks ice in whatever situation he's in, and everyone in the office likes him. However, you have to do this sort of travelling when you haven't any commitments, so more power to him for doing what he dreams of!

3. I loved walking over a bridge on the way home tonight while the moon reflected on the water. I know this one sounds silly, but for some reason I just really like bridges, especially walking over them at night.

No comments: